Roadmap and Milestones
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Roadmap
- 2 Milestones 2019
- 3 Milestones 2018
- 4 Milestones 2017
- 5 Milestones 2016
- 6 Milestones 2015
- 7 Milestones 2014
Because DigiByte is being developed and supported by a Core-team and Community (all non-paid volunteers), we can never commit to dates to accomplish future projects.
Therefore, please consider future projects to be flexible in time.
- Address book for Android application
- Scheduled & repeating mobile payments for iOS application
- Memo broadcast, support logging to blockchain using OP_RETURN for iOS & Android
- Further integration of DigiByte in payment processing solutions
- More fiat- and stable coins pairings on several exchanges
- DigiByte Core Wallet v7.17.x
- DigiMan browser App
- DigiMessenger App
- DigiByte Artificial intelligence assistant
- Scalability Enhancements
- Speed Enhancements
- Artificial Block Intelligence
- Quantum resistent
- Replace one of the algorithms with ProgPOW
- dApps will be built on the top layer of the DigiByte Blockchain, with the focus on Cybersecurity, AI and IOT
- DGB/BTC, DGB/USDT trading pair added to VCC Exchange
- DGB/BTC, DGB/ETH trading pair added to Pionex
- DigiByte is now listed on DigiFinex.
- DigiByte now available at Easy Crypto Australia.
- DigiByte is now added on Binance's Trust Wallet.
- DigiByte Foundation has been announced!
- BBOD launches world's first DigiByte-TUSD perpetual futures.
- DigiByte now available on Metal Pay!
- DigiByte partners with PipLabs, DGB is now integrated on PipLabs API for merchants.
- DigiByte is now available in StakeCube dashboard and exchange on all four markets.
- Merchants can now accept DGB payments without any fees with PlusBit PoS mobile app.
- The Blockchain 2035 Book is now available for purchase!
- DigiByte now live on the paycent platform, deposits and worldwide spending now possible.
- DigiByte now accepted as payment method for purchasing Agpfminer.
- DigiByte listed on MedeTrade, over 4900 exchange pairs available and now including DGB.
- DigiByte coin of the month (September 2019) on SafePal. Is now supported on SafePal S1 hardware wallet.
- DigiByte have been listed on Bravo, a blockchain-based consumer review platform for cryptocurencies.
- DigiByte to be added on SecuX cross-platfrom crypto hardware wallet.
- DigiByte to be listed on XERA Exchange - Q1 2020.
- DigiByte now live on BitMart exchange
- DigiByte payments accepted at Great Find Collectibles. Great Find teams up with DGBAT as affiliate.
- DigiByte is now a payment option at Ultragate Ltd.
- DigiByte is now live on Voyager crypto asset broker.
- DigiByte is now supported by CoinKit Tipbot for tipping on Twitter, Telegram, Slack and Discord.
- DigiByte coin is now a payment option through the UTRUST payment processor.
- AntumID talked about DigiByte Blockchain with new partner CRM Group in the GrowTogether event
- Mazer Gaming announce partnership with DigiByte
- DigiByte to sponsor the Crypto Freak Network event on 09/21/2019
- DigiByte is now supported on Uphold platform
- Heluss Project implemented four class of shares on the DigiAssets protocol.
- DigiByte added to Dubai based RightBTC.com exchange with DGB/USD trading pair.
- DGB/USDT trading pair added to Poloniex exchange.
- DigiByte integrated to ZelCore wallet and Multi Asset platform.
- DigiByte added to Hong Kong based CoinEx.com exchange with DGB/BTC, DGB/BCH trading pairs.
- EUCX European exchange migrates their token from an ERC-20 token to a DigiAssets token on the DigiByte blockchain.
- DigiByte is now supported on the new ShapeShift platform.
- Keepkey hardware wallet adds DigiByte support.
- DGB/USDT trading pair added to CoinEx exchange.
- Travala.com Joins Forces with DigiByte as their Recommended Travel Partner & integrated DigiByte as a native payment option.
- DigiByte futured on PaperCoins.
- DigiByte will be one of the launching assets on EUCX, including full support for DigiAssets-based digital assets.
- DigiByte added to Bitrue with DGB/BTC & DGB/XRP pairs.
- DigiByte can now be traded against AED (United Arab Emirates Dirham) and is available for residents of UAE via Bitbns.
- DigiByte is now supported on the PipWallet.
- DigiByte is now supported on the Keevo hardware wallet.
- DigiPassword Pro Plug-in has been released by AntumID.
- DigiByte wins the 18th coin voting from CoinDeal. With a score of 2647 votes, DigiByte will be listed on CoinDeal.
- DigiByte is now supported on KomodoPlatform's AtomicDEX.
- DigiAssets launched.
- MyTeamConnector Software has enhanced safety, integrity, authentication & security by implementing DigiByte Digi-ID technology, to further secure the data of their clients.
- DGB/KRW trading pair added to the ProBit exchange.
- DigiByte added to Hong Kong based exchange Fex.hk(FexPro)
- DigiByte added to Bitfi hardware wallet.
- DigiByte listed on Hong Kong based Hubi.com exchange with DGB/USDT trading pair
- DigiByte added to UK based Satoshipoint.io cryptocurrency ATM machines.
- DigiByte added to Hong Kong based ZGB.com exchange with DGB/BTC and DGB/USDT trading pairs.
- DigiByte added to Spend.com Visa debit card.
- DigiByte added to Dutch exchange Coinmerce with DGB/EUR trading pairs.
- Odocrypt activated.
- DigiByte added to Turkish exchange Bitturk.com with DGB/TRY pair.
- DigiByte added to Coinfield exchanges with pairs in USD, CAD, GBP and EUR
- Bittrex support DGB/USD trading pairs.
- DigiByte added to South Korean exchange, probit.com with DGB/BTC trading pair.
- DigiByte added to Bidali.com as a payment currency to their payment gateway and to purchase gift cards
- DigiByte added to Estonian exchange Omoxie.com, with BTC, USDT, USD and EUR trading pairs.
- DigiByte added to Cloverdex.io decentralized exchange is USD, AUD, EUR and GBP trading pairs.
- DigiByte added to Beaxy exchange with DGB/BTC trading pair.
- DigiByte added to DynX DEX as a base trading pair.
- DigiByte added to Dutch exchange Bitlandon.com with 150 trading pairs and fiat purchase options.
- Bullex.eu exchange based in the Netherlands announce DigiByte offerings sometime in Q1.
- Changeangel.io swap exchange announce that they offer DGB pairings at launch & give back program. ChangeAngel is first to announce using AntumID/Digi-ID as a login authentication method.
- Paycent.com Debit/Credit card service offer DGB in their payment card, giving DGB access to 35 million + merchants in 150+counties.
- Crytrex.com integrate Antumn/Digi-ID as a login method.
- DigiByte added to coinplan.com OTC crypto investing platform
- Coinomi mobile wallet integrated DigiByte Digi-ID. Coinomi wallet app users, can now use it to login to websites that has Digi-ID login/signup.
- SatoWallet added DigiByte to their crypto to crypto 'Jiff Service'(swaps)
- DigiByte added to Easyrabbit.net
- DigiByte added to Gibraltar's covesting.io with DGB/BTC and DGB/ETH pairs.
- DigiByte added to Uruguayan CryptoFacil.com exchange, serving all of Latin America.
- DigiByte added to Crypto Debit Card and Wallet Polispay.com.
- DigiByte added to large block over the counter (OTC) trading platform i2Trading.com with USD, EUR, GBP and YEN pairings
- DigiByte added to unique CoinDAQ.net analysis and trading display terminal.
- DigiByte added to crypto mining simulations game Crypto Idle Miner.
- DigiByte added to augmented reality game, aircoins.co. Search and earn DigiByte using your mobile device.
- Abra wallet enabled DigiByte native support and allow withdrawals of DigiByte.
- Native Trezor Support
- DigiByte listed in the BitwiseInvest 20 Mid Cap Crypto Index
- DigiByte available at coinpeak.io iOS version
- DigiByte available to buy with euro at Bitvavo via bank transfer
- Digi-ID integration with Dyorhaven.com, first Blockchain Research and Social Networking platform
- DigiByte news feed goes live on Delta Direct portfolio tracker app.
- DigiByte added to Coinseed and Bitfineon exchanges.
- DigiByte added to Lescovex exchange with USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, CHF, SEK, RON, trading pairs.
- DigiByte integrated in to the Paytomat payment processing app.
- DigiByte added to Extauri exchange.
- South Korean exchange Upbit opens Singapore based exchange and offer the first DGB/SGD trading pair.
- DigiByte listed on Canada's Cornfield exchange and MoonGo app. Trading pairs DGB/BTC and DGB/XRP. Q1-Q2, 2019 trading pairs will be USD, EUR, CAD, GBP, JPY and AED.
- DigiByte added to Bitfinex exchange with DGB/BTC and DGB/USD trading pairs.
- HitBTC exchange adds DGB/TUSD trading pair.
- DigiByte added to CDM Exchange
- DigiByte added to Ellipal hard wallet.
- DigiByte added to SafeTrade exchange with DGB/BTC and DGB/SAFE trading pairs
- DigiByte Announced the testing of 'Next Generation' ASIC resistant mining technology.
- DigiByte Announced the testing of 'Next Generation' ASIC resistant mining technology.
- DigiByte added to Flubit.com, the world's largest cryptocurrency enabled marketplace.
- DigiByte added to Cryptofacil.com of Uruguay. Largest South American exchange powered by Bittrex.
- On Sunday, November 18th, 2018, DigiByte has its first formal European meetup in London.
- DigiByte added to Eterbase.com exchange with DGB trading pairs in BTC ETH TUSD and. EUR
- DigiByte added to peer2.cash, peer2.krd crypto debit card and Pungo android/iOS wallet.
- DigiByte added to NewCash exchange, a Brazilian exchange.
- DigiByte added to Guarda wallet mobile multi-wallet iOS and Android. Visit the DGBAT.org resources page to view all available wallets (Resources)
- DigiByte added to BitUniverse.org multi-currency price tracker, stats and analysis, Android and iOS apps.
- DigiByte integrated to PayByte.io multi platform payment gateway.
- DigiByte added to vertbase.com with DGB/USD pair.
- DigiByte added to Magnum wallet
- DigiByte accepted as a payment method at Travela.com travel booking website.
- DigiByte added to NovaExchange.com of Sweden, DGB/BTC and DGB/DOGE
- DigiByte added to Raisex.io Exchange.
- DigiByte added to Freewallet.org
- DigiByte added to Coinbook.com exchange with DGB/USD trading pair.
- DigiByte added to South American exchange Bitinka.com
- Digital Currency Con 2018
- UTRUST integration
- Android wallet releases
- DigiByte added to Bitbox Line, Huobi Exchanges
- iOS wallet releases
- Guarda Desktop (Windows, OSX & Linux) released
- Guarda DigiByte Web Wallet released
- Satowallet for Android & iOS integrates DigiByte
- DigiByte for iOS accepted into the Apple App Store
- DigiByte Core Wallet 6.16.3 development commences
- Native Bech32 generation in Core Wallet GUI
- DigiByte Developer Bounty Round #2 announced
- DigiByte for Android) iOS application improvements, QR scanning, syncing
- Obtaining a legal opinion with a non-security classification for DigiByte
- DigiByte Integrated to the Blockfolio App and Blockfolio Signals
- First native mobile wallet with Bech32 / SegWit address generation (coming)
- Core Wallet UI redesign commencement
- DigiByte added to cointree, bitglo, coinsoda, xera, and basichange.com Venezuela exchange
- Community contributor to Tour De Crypto
- Edge wallet support DigiByte
- DigiByte core wallet v6.16.4 released and 0% fee at DigiHash mining pool
- Antum is excited to announce their integration of DigiByte Digi-ID with Antum-ID
- Satowallet support pair trading platform for DigiByte
- Exodus wallet support SegWit address for DigiByte
- Bitcoin Super Store accept DigiByte as payment option
- Crypto Planet Store accept DigiByte as payment option
- Token Business accept DigiByte as payment option
- Morestamp Global accept DigiByte as payment option
- DigiByte add by Changehero exchange
- MyCryptoCheckout v2.16 Added support for the new “dgb1” and “S” DigiByte SegWit addresses
- Jared Tate speaks at the annual Cryptofinance conference in Oslo
- digiexplorer.info support bech32 (dgb1)
- Jared Tate founder speaks at Digital Currency Con in New Orleans on Dec 3rd — 4th
- Changelly supports DigiByte SegWit addresses
- DigiByte Joins Africa Blockchain Alliance Promoting blockchain awareness and education in Africa
- DigiByte added to CryTrex decentralized exchange, Alladin exchange
- The DigiByte blockchain empower the V-ID corporate services
- DigiByte wallet core protocol v6.16.5 released
- The official DigiByte Awareness Team website released
- Jared Tate be a speaker at Austin startup week
- submit Coinbase listing application
- DigiByte on Apple stocks application
- Edge wallet is updated and started to use new S prefix SegWit addresses
- Jared Tate speaks at 'The business, Regulation, and Technology of Blockchain Conference'
- Community voting starts for DigiByte new mobile UI
- DigiByte added to OkcoinKR, Bitexlive Exchanges
- Jared speaks at MIT Blockchain Club 2018
- Announcing 4th Bounty Digi-ID integration with Android & iOS wallet
- DigiByte Available at Exodus wallet
- Proposal for the use of DigiByte in David Hay's Crypto Cucuta project
- DigiByte Android Beta Support Digi-ID
- Digi-ID's Digi-ID.io website launched
- DigiByte added to Bitit, Instaswap, Coinbrood, Maplechange, vertpig Exchanges
- DigiByte available at Guarda Wallet
- DigiByte available at JaxxLiberty Wallet
- DigiByte available at Atomic Wallet
- Abra list DigiByte for trading
- DigiByte integration with Exodus Wallet
- Final MVP release of DigiByte App for Android accepted to Google Play Store
- Digi-ID.io website launched along with promo video and supporting documentation
- Example Digi-ID libraries now available for 3rd-party integrators
- DigiByte Developer Bounty Fund completed successfully
- DigiBytes second philanthropic venture in Venezuela is a success. Helped a school with Technology, cryptocurrency and classroom supplies
- Mobile redesign contest completed successfully; design implemented
- Linda mobile web wallet support for DigiByte added
- Guarda Mobile wallet for DigiByte
- Atomic Wallet for DigiByte
- DigiByte support added on Coinomi for iOS
- DigiByte One-click miner released for easy GPU-mining
- Founding of the DigiByte Awareness Team (DGBAT)
- DX Exchange will list DigiByte at launch
- DigiByte is available for atomic swap trading on Komodo platform decentralize exchange
- DigiByte iOS wallet has been submitted to Apple store for testing approval
- DigiByte added to Bittylicious exchange
- DigiByte added to Coindirect, Coinome, Indacoin, Bitfeks & Shiftex exchanges
- Update Core Protocol 6.15.3 wallet.
- Active testing of Core Protocol 6.16.1. First crypto wallet that allows sending SegWit transaction from a GUI interface
- Announcing the DigiByte Bounty Fund for Experienced C/C++ developer
- The DigiByte Foundation update
- Jared Tate as speaks at MIT Bitcoin Expo
- DigiByte added to ABRAGlobal, Sistemcoin
- DigiByte.io email DMARC record active
- DigiByte OneClickMiner released
- DigiByte wallet v6.15.2 released
- Apple approves iOS wallet for Test Flight Beta testing
- DigiByte integration with Trezor
- DigiByte Core Wallet 6.16.1 announced
- Core Wallet Speed improvements over 6.14.2, now fully syncs over 6 million blocks in ~2hrs
- First major blockchain to support SegWit in 6.16.1
- Initial DigiByte Developer Bounty Fund
- DigiByte Core Wallet 6.16.2 released, additional minor fixes over 6.16.1
- DigiByte initial philanthropic venture in Venezuela completed, fed 160 orphan children for over a month
- Mobile (Android & iOS) redesign contest begins
- October 2017 DigiByte new website released
- October 2017 Clifford Chance announces Tech for Integrity legal award to DigiByte.
- October 2017 DigiByte add by Upbit, Kucoin, Barterdex, Coinspot, Coingate, HitBTC, Bit-Z Exchanges
- October 2017 DigiByte integrated to Ledger Nano and Blue wallets.
- October 2017 Jared Tate as speaks at Texas Bitcoin Conference 2017
- November 2017 Trezor updates device firmware for DigiByte Support
- November 2017 “Top Airport Parking” accepts DigiByte as a payment currency, in 25 Airports and Cruises.
- November 2017 DigiByte Foundation website launched
- December 2017 DigiByte lists on Crypto Change, Cryptobridge, AlcurEX, OKEX, Bitotal, Changelly, EVERCOIN, IAZO Exchanges.
- December 2017 DigiByte added to Kamoney payment gateway
- July 2017 First DigiByte Transaction at Blocknet Decentralize Exchange.
- August 2017 DigiByte add to the Coinpayments.net payment gateway
- August 2017 DigiByte rebranding
- September 2017 DigiByte added by Buyucoin and HitBTC
- April 2017 DigiByte SegWit signaling
- April 2017 First major blockchain to implement SegWit support, ahead of BTC/LTC etc.
- April 2017 First SegWit test block on version 6.13.1 has been mined on the main DigiByte blockchain
- May 2017 Developer Playground released.
- May 2017 DiguSign, to securely store, notarize, validate and secure documents in the DigiByte blockchain.
- June 2017 DigiByte Emma Release. The first part of the future AI aspect of DigiByte.
- June 2017 DiguSign has been selected as a finalist for the Citi Bank Tech 4 integrity challenge
- June 2017 Jared Tate speaks and participates on a panel discussion at Citi bank Tech 4 integrity challenge.
- June 2017 Wirex DigiByte Debit Card issued.
- November 2016 Jared Tate speaks about DigiByte and the future of Blockchain technology at CreditSuisse
- April 2016 Byte Academy Finance and Technology Community meet up “Blockchain intro + Business
- April 2016 DigiByte is presented at LA Games Conference 2016
- April 2016 DigiByte partners with Slingshot eSports to provide a use case for DigiByte Gaming and blockchain based advertising in the gaming world
- April 2016 DigiByte attends CollisionHQ
- May 2016 Jared Tate speaks at Finovate 2016 in San Jose
- May 2016 DigiByte attends RISE conference 2016
- June 2016 Jared Tate speaks at the Global Blockchain Summit 2016
- June 2016 Officially partnering with Microsoft Biz Spark
- June 2016 DigiBot Version 3.0 Update — Telegram Tipping
- March 2016 Jared Tate speaks as “Blockchain and Bitcoin Africa conference 2016”
- March 2016 Jared Tate speaks at FinDEVr New York 2016
- November 2015 DigiByte Android Wallet updated.
- December 2015 DigiByte releases DigiByte wallet v4.0.0
- September 2015 DigiByte Gaming Chrome App Updated
- September 2015 DigiSpeed hard fork at block 1,430,000
- June 2015 DigiByte added to the Coinomi Wallet
- June 2015 DigiByte Gaming Wallet released for Android and Chrome
- January 2015 DigiByte releases DigiHash Easy Miner for beginners.
- January 2015 DigiByte releases first Web Based Multi-Signature Wallet
- January 2015 The first DigiByte wallet gets approved & listed on the Apple iTunes store
- February 2015 DigiByte listed on Poloniex Exchange.
- March 2015 DigiHash Easy Miner 2.0 released
- November 2014 DigiByte officially announces a $250,000 private investment to build services around the DigiByte Blockchain, as well as a strategic collaboration with TofuGear Ltd., of Hong Kong
- December 2014 MultiShield hard fork at block 400,000. DigiByte deploys and executes its third hard fork to improve network performance alongside a reward reduction to extend DigiByte production to 21 years.
- August 2014 DigiByte listed on Bittrex Exchange
- September 2014 MultiAlgo hard fork at block 145,000. DigiByte plans & successfully deploys its second hard fork to allow miners to mine on five independent mining algorithms & is the first blockchain to implement such a change.
- April 2014 Professional presentation of the DigiByte blockchain at the first ever cryptocurrency convention in New York City
- January 2014 DigiByte Blockchain launched
- January 2014 Xtrapool organizes the first DigiByte mining Pool
- January 2014 DigiByte releases Android Wallet
- February 2014 DigiShield hard fork at block 67,200. DigiByte developers in response to multi-pool attacks test and develop an asymmetrical difficulty adjustment system named "DigiShield"