DigiByte Android Changelog
Jump to navigation Jump to search
DigiByte for Android Changelog
- 1 DigiByte for Android 22.214.171.124 (Build 2515) - 31st July 2019
- 2 DigiByte for Android 126.96.36.199 (Build 2514) - 30th July 2019
- 3 DigiByte for Android 188.8.131.52 (Build 2511) - 28th July 2019
- 4 DigiByte for Android 184.108.40.206 (Build 2509) - 26th July 2019
- 5 DigiByte for Android 220.127.116.11 (Build 2505) - 24th July 2019
- 6 DigiByte for Android 18.104.22.168 (Build 2504) - Odocrypt + DigiAssets update - 23rd July 2019
- 7 Build 2407 - 5th March 2019
- 8 Build 2404 - 2nd March 2019
DigiByte for Android 22.214.171.124 (Build 2515) - 31st July 2019
- Fixed crash on certain QR generation with a $DGB value
DigiByte for Android 126.96.36.199 (Build 2514) - 30th July 2019
- Moving DigiAssets animate (.gif) in the drawer
- Fixed crash on phrase confirm with certain characters
- Changed scientific notation on Asset Counts to show whole amount
- Fixed showing assets with long amounts of decimal places
- Fixed a few more minor crash instances affecting certain devices
DigiByte for Android 188.8.131.52 (Build 2511) - 28th July 2019
- Increase the reliability of PaperKeyProveActivity.
- Fixed EditText input type such that the first character is not capitalized.
- Fix a theme related crash issue.
- Fix an OkHttp Android 4.4 version issue.
- Fix a strange NPE related to finishAffinity.
DigiByte for Android 184.108.40.206 (Build 2509) - 26th July 2019
- Crashes when using CoinRequests should now be resolved
- Hid CoinRequests dialog if the user hasn't yet entered an amount, it appears automatically when an amount is entered
DigiByte for Android 220.127.116.11 (Build 2505) - 24th July 2019
- Fiat symbol fixed when balances are hidden
- Now shows people if they have no DigiAssets to avoid confusion
DigiByte for Android 18.104.22.168 (Build 2504) - Odocrypt + DigiAssets update - 23rd July 2019
- Odocrypt support (Requires users to re-sync one-time only)
- Major changes to underlying SPV Core to support DigiAssets
- Reoccurring payments feature
- NOTE: Reoccurring payments will never send automatically, but will pop a notification that requires a user to confirm every time
- Daily payments will begin occurring between from 2PM and 6PM the following day. Weekly will begin first day of next week, monthly from the first day of the next month.
- Digi-ID animation on app load (At the PIN screen) so users know they can tap that to speed up Digi-ID process
- Deep-linking address-sharing fixed and further optimized
- DigiAssets is now available for sending / receiving!
- Syncing now far more reliable, accurately shows progress. If syncing stalls it's now likely a DNS issue finding peers.
- Independent sync indicator (WiFi icon) showing Disconnected, Connecting and Connected to a peer. This is independent from blockchain sync progress
- Dandelion++ support when sending a transaction
- 64-bit builds for supported devices
- Removed copy / pasting of previously used addresses from transaction history for users safety
- Major re-work transaction history lists
- coinrequest.io sharing functionality
- Fixed SMS sharing
- Mnemonic restore no longer capitalizes the first character
- Improved asynchronous loading of All / Received / Sent views for better performance
- NFC now only active while the app is open, resolves users with a credit-card in their phone-case
- Minimum Android API version 19, unfortunately unable to support Jellybean. Over 97% of all active Android devices still supported. Jellybean users can DigiSweep their funds if required.
Build 2407 - 5th March 2019
- Removed surplus architecture support, such as x86 (Mostly just used for testing) in order to shrink the APK size, now only building v7a
- Changed SVG compat to better support older devices such as Marshmallow / Lollipop etc where the DigiByte / Digi-ID / Plus icons weren't showing up
Build 2404 - 2nd March 2019
- Added digiexplorer.info as a tertiary fallback server for when restoring a seed phrase
- NFC is no longer a requirement, support for devices without an NFC chip (Such as Xiaomi Mi Max and some Nokia phones) resumed
- Digi-ID only application use is now an option when loading the application for the first time